Risk trainee programme
Industry experts wanted
Would you like to observe market and corporate developments, evaluate and analyse annual financial statements and create company ratings? Then our risk trainee programme is perfect for you.
How your trainee programme is designed
We place you in various departments during your 15-month trainee period to give you a good idea of what your future field of activity will entail.
What we expect of you:
- You have completed a degree in an economics-related subject focusing on banking or financing.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in banking or a related branch of industry.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have intercultural skills.
- You are enthusiastic and can infect others with your enthusiasm.
- You have a strong sense of initiative – you find solutions where others see problems.