Risk trainee programme
Industry experts wanted
Do you like to delve into complex facts and correlations? Are you interested in monitoring market and company developments, evaluating and analysing annual financial statements and producing corporate ratings? Then our risk trainee programme is perfect for you.
What you can expect
After completing your trainee programme, you will assume responsibility as a junior credit analyst for creating cash flow ratings as well as creditworthiness and sector analyses for your international customer portfolio. Ongoing risk monitoring and portfolio assessments will also form key aspects of your daily work.
What we expect of you:
- You have a degree in an economics-related subject with a focus on accounting or financing.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in banking or a related branch of industry and have already dealt with creditworthiness analyses, risk classifications, international accounting standards or early warning risk indicators.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English.
- You like working in a team.
- You have good cross-cultural skills.
- You are passionate and can inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- Personal initiative is one of your strengths – you find solutions where others only see problems.