Market trainee programme
Wanted: financial experts with a flair for communication
Would you like to take part in negotiations with business partners? Do you enjoy working with customers on all aspects of drawing up, overseeing and amending contracts? Then our market trainee programme is perfect for you.
What you can expect
After completing your trainee programme, you will assume responsibility for handling and executing our portfolio activities and managing contracts for complex credit structures as a Junior Execution & Portfolio Manager in one of our sector departments.
What we expect of you:
- You have a degree in an economics-related subject with a focus on banking or financing.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in banking or a related branch of industry and have already been involved in export and project finance, credit risk assessment and structured finance or hedging instruments such as ECA/PRI.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English. You have good cross-cultural skills.
- You have intercultural skills.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You are passionate and can inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- Personal initiative is one of your strengths – you find solutions where others see only problems.