Collateral Management trainee programme
Wanted: collateral specialists with an eye for detail
Do you want to develop your feeling for risk? Would you enjoy going over the text of international contracts and taking responsibility for collateral provision and valuation? Then our Collateral Management Trainee Programme is perfect for you.
The prospects we offer you
After completing your trainee programme, you will be responsible for a loan collateral portfolio as a junior collateral manager within a specialist team.
How your trainee programme is designed
We place you in various departments during your 12-month traineeship to give you a good idea of what your future field of activity will entail.
What we expect of you:
- You have completed a bachelor’s/master’s degree or comparable training in law or an economics-related subject.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the world of banking or financial services.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English.
- Your abilities include a structured, careful and independent way of working; a great willingness to learn; open-mindedness, team spirit and willingness to take on responsibility.
Does our trainee programme specialising in collateral management at KfW IPEX-Bank look perfect for you? Then take a look at our (in German language only) to find out which trainee opportunities we have at present.