Credit operations trainee programme
Experts in numbers wanted
Do you enjoy processing currency options and defining interest conditions? Are you interested in complex payment processes and depicting financing structures in IT systems? Then our credit operations trainee programme is perfect for you.
The prospects we offer you
After completing your trainee programme, you will be responsible for recording contracts, disbursing loans and administering our loan commitments as a junior credit manager.
How your trainee programme is designed
We place you in various departments during your 15-month trainee period to give you a good idea of what your future field of activity will entail.
What we expect of you:
- You have completed a degree in an economics-related subject focusing on banking, balance sheets, tax, accounting or auditing.
- A banking apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in banking or a related branch of industry.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have intercultural skills.
- You are enthusiastic and can infect others with your enthusiasm.
- You have a strong sense of initiative – you find solutions where others see problems