Credit operations trainee programme
Wanted: people with a head for numbers
Do you enjoy handling currency options and defining interest conditions? Are you interested in complex payment transactions and replicating financing structures in IT systems? Then our credit operations trainee programme is perfect for you.
What you can expect
After completing your trainee programme, you will start out as a junior manager for payments and credit transactions, taking responsibility for contract entry, loan disbursement and administration of our loan commitments.
How your trainee programme is designed
We place you in various departments during your 15-month trainee period to give you a good idea of what your future field of activity will entail.
What we expect of you:
- You have a degree in an economics-related subject with a focus on banking, balance sheets, taxes, accounting or auditing.
- A bank apprenticeship would be an added plus.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in banking or a related branch of industry.
- You have already acquired experience abroad.
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English.
- You like working in a team.
- You have good cross-cultural skills.
- You are passionate and can inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- Personal initiative is one of your strengths – you find solutions where others only see problems.