Primary syndications is defined as the structuring of a financing such that portions of the overall financing package can be placed in the loan markets with other financiers within an agreed time frame. The primary syndications always takes place on behalf of and in consultation with the borrower and may be carried out by one (sole arranger) or several arrangers in a coordinated manner (joint arrangers).
Together with the respective sector specialists, we structure and arrange the syndication of complex transactions with the aim of making them attractive for a large number of market participants and thus enabling the placement of large-scale deals in the market.
- Many years of experience in arranging and syndicating complex, structured transactions and assuming leading roles
- In-depth industry knowledge and expertise across all sectors of KfW IPEX-Bank
- Long-term and close relationships with our corporate customers, numerous banks, advisors, export credit agencies and institutional investors
Our added value
- Delivering upon the financing requirements of our clients in respect of major investments
- Freeing up management capacity
- Efficient contract negotiations and swift execution of the transaction
- Expansion of the banking syndicate
We guide our customers through the entire syndication process – from the start of structuring through to the successful conclusion of the financing.
- Development of a bespoke financing solution and syndication strategy; perfectly tailored to the needs of our customers
- Advising our clients on important features of the syndication
- Preparation of a structured timeline for efficient execution of the financing and achievement of agreed objectives
- Preparation of individual syndication documents and info memos
- Identification of suitable investors, invitation and management of the potential bank consortium in consultation with the client
- Reliable, proactive coordination and management of the entire syndication process