1. Find and apply for the right job
We invite you to apply for one of our current job openings (in German language only) via our website.
If you do not find a vacancy that fits, you can sign up for job alerts. You will then be notified as soon as a suitable job becomes available.
In a next step you can upload your application documents in the online portal. Please understand that we are unable to accept applications sent to us by e-mail for security and data protection reasons.
Our selection process varies depending on the position in question:
- Applicants with professional experience: During an interview you will get to know representatives of the department you have applied to join and our HR department. If everything is right for both sides you will have another round of interviews with the relevant department.
Application process for professionally experienced applicants
- Graduates: Both you and we check whether we are compatible in a personal interview. You will get to know representatives of the department that you are interested in focusing on and our HR department.
Application process graduates
- Students: If you apply to us to do an internship or student traineeship, we would like to meet you in an interview. Find out how best to prepare for this in our application tips
Application process students
- Pupils: Would you like to undergo vocational training or complete a dual study programme after finishing school? Please refer to the offers of our parent company KfW:
Application process pupils (in German only)
3. Work together
We will offer you the position once you pass the selection process. We look forward to having you join us.